How to Apply
- Please apply by submitting a CV, and a supporting statement which outlines your motivation for applying for the role and how you meet the person specification (no more than 4 sides of A4 in length per document). Please ensure that you address the key requirements set out in the person specification. This will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please ensure any gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV. We will verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please let us have details of two referees (one should ideally be your current employer) - we will only approach referees with your permission and if you are shortlisted.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please make sure you return your application by the closing date as stated below.
- Following shortlisting you will be contacted directly by Penna’s consultants to update you on the status of your application.
To apply please these roles, follow the link below:
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please contact:
- Pete John on 07701 305617 or email@example.com
- Helen Alwell on 07809 905 467 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Closing Date for Applications for all three roles||Thursday 12th November 2020 at 9:00am|
|Shortlist Discussions (Candidates are not required to attend)||Monday 23rd November 2020|
|Online Psychometric Assessments||w/c 23rd November 2020 / w/c 30th November 2020|
|Final Selection Process||
Director of Operations - Tuesday 8th December 2020
Director of Communities - w/c Monday 10th and w/c Monday 17th December 2020 (TBC)
Director of Strategic Growth - w/c Monday 10th and w/c Monday 17th December 2020 (TBC)
We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. We appreciate this is a fluid situation and, therefore, will be adapting our recruitment processes accordingly. All our recruitment activities will continue to provide a fair and transparent experience. During this time, face-to-face interviews will be replaced by video calls where possible. If you have an accessibility need and/or require reasonable adjustments to the interview process (for example, perhaps an out of hours interview), please contact us to discuss it further and/or state this within your application documents.